Monday, October 4, 2010

Roommate Bonding







I'm gonna be honest here and say that the prospect of living with five other girls whom I have never met before was a bit daunting. Would we get along? Would we have similar interests?And the most important question...how would we work out a bathroom schedule?! Sure, we "met" each other through Facebook, but after I really got to know my roommates I realized the persona I had created in my mind of them was totally wrong.

Every Sunday evening we try to eat dinner together. We have a system worked out of one person preparing the meal per week. So far it's been successful! It may be a small thing we do together, but every time we do it, I feel like we get closer as friends, and get to know each other better. We have so much fun being random, silly, and crazy teenage girls trying to figure out how to live on our own without our parents!

Rachel, Annie, Jenna, Kaily, and Tiffany, you're the best!

PS we have two pet hermit crabs named Herme and Shelly. And we like to bake cookies. :) Oh also, we have the best view from our kitchen window. The tree is so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment