Monday, October 4, 2010

FOOD



As a resident of Heritage Halls, you would expect me to cook all my meals at home. I was perfectly happy to do this, but my mom thought it would be best to get a meal plan because I might not have a lot of extra time to plan my meals. So I got a meal plan. The cafeteria is located in the Cannon Center, and is called the Commons. The only inconvenient thing about eating at the Cannon Center (affectionately referred to as the “canc”, pronounced cank) is that it is right by Helaman Halls. Aka across campus from where I live. I don’t mind the walk though because the food is generally pretty quality. I usually eat with Austin because our art classes are at awkward times, and we are always hungry after class. We are friends with the girl at the cashier. Her name is Alejandra.

On some days, if we are feeling creative, we enjoy making creations. This consists of rearranging our unfinished food to make a design or face or food sculpture. So quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment