hey so... haven't blogged in a while. here's the long story short:
finished up my freshman year at college- this was walking out the door to my last class of the semester! It obviously had to be documented.

On April 11 I saw Arcade Fire! Local Natives opened. It was a great show. Very pushy crowd.
During finals week, Rachel and I got a little restless from studying. So to regroup/get our wiggles out...whatever you wanna call it, we recorded our dance/jam sessions. I love my roommate. She was the best. :) This is a screenshot from one of those times.

On the night before I left for Santa Barbara, I stayed up literally all night packing. I also decided it would be a good idea to die a strip of my hair pink.

the next day, I did some hiking with Austin and Alex. It was a lot of fun despite the fact that I was running on 30 minutes of sleep. Please note my monochromatic outfit. I spy my backpack.
That night (after the hike/I finished packing EVERYTHING into my station wagon) I drove to Santa Barbara with Annie's cousins Jordan and Jason. They are hilarious. I slept almost the entire way. And I slept on Jordan's couch when we got there for about 5 hours straight. Dude. I am gooooood at sleeping.
Easter was so much fun! I love Annie's family. They are so loving/welcoming/awesome/insane.
Then my dad flew to SLC to help me drive home. Before we left, we hiked the Y. It was Dad's first time, and my second time (in a week haha!)
the drive back to PA was pretty uneventful. We had some awful mexican food in Nebraska, stayed in a nice hotel somewhere and ate lots of fried chicken, and listened to some Lord of the Rings. In Indiana, we got a hole in the exhaust pipe. It sounded like we were driving a corvette. Dad stalled out after paying a road toll- embarrassing for him, hilarious for me. We made it home though!
Now it's officially SUMMER! I'm going to try to keep this updated, cuz blogging is fun right? right :)
No comments:
Post a Comment